Thursday, August 12, 2010

Slow Summer

Seems like I got caught up in the all the hoopla of the playoffs and World Cup in May/June, so busy that I didn't get to my usual thoughts here. And all of a sudden, the sports world takes a pause over the summer.

Well well, there were some sports related news, like LeBron's big decision to take his talents to South Beach. That has drummed up quite the interest level for NBA action this fall. Tiger Woods has been a story, playing not so well, playing ok, etc.

I still find all of very boring with the live action of soccer goals or teams going at each other. Can't wait until fall. Until then, commiserate with me here in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Soccer goals are very energetic game.This sort of games are very impressive by all of the people .

    http://maspresents.com/

    ReplyDelete