Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Self Inflicted Pain

Part of being a sports fan is dealing with the losses of your favorite team. It's a painful ritual that we all go through. Unfortunately in my case, it has caused actual physical pain lately. You see, I try to save time by watching the Lakers away games on the East Coast while running on the treadmill. The timing is perfect, they're in the East Coast where games start around when I workout. But recently, the Lakers have stunk. Not just normal losses, but utterly STUNK. So what happens is I get really irate, like the Hulk type of anger, and take it out on the machines or weights. And then I really feel it the next day. No, it's not good for me. If I wanted a more intense workout, I would've designed in that way. So now I take more time to recover and feel more tired the next day. Lakers suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment